Chocolate Chip Brownies by Niamh Lambert
- 275g Butter (take out of Fridge 1 hour beforehand)
- 375g Caster Sugar
- 75g Cocoa Powder
- 100g Self Raising flour
- 100g Chocolate Chips
- 4 large Eggs
- Turn Oven on to 180(fan) 160 degrees C \ gas 4
- Grease 30 x 23cm Baking Tin (12 x 9”), Line with Parchment Paper
- Measure all ingredients
- Put all ingredients into mixing bowl and mix, put mixture into Lined Tin.
- Bake in Oven for 40\45 Minutes, if it inclined to burn put tin foil over Cake for the last 10 minutes.
- Take out of Oven and leave to cool in tin,
- Cut into squares, store in an airtight tin.
- To Serve – heat for 30\40 seconds in Microwave and serve with vanilla Ice Cream.
Tinfoil\ Parchment paper\ baking Tin \ Wire tray \ Chopping Board \Bowls for Ingredients \ Kitchen Paper\ Palette Knife \ spatula \ Small Knife\ Bread Knife\ Skewer\ Wooden spoon.