Chocolate Chip Cookies by Niamh Lambert
- 100g Butter
- 100g castor sugar
- 1 egg
- Half tea sp vanilla essence
- 175g Plain Flour
- 175g Choc Chips
- Turn oven on to 180Degrees C, 350 Degrees F, Gas mark 4
- Grease baking Tray with Butter
- Put Sugar & butter into Kenwood Mixing Bowl and beat until smooth and Creamy Texture
- In a separate Bowl, Beat egg and vanilla together.
- Pour egg Mixture into Bowl and Mix.
- Stir in Flour and most of the Chocolate chips with a spoon.
- Put a heaped spoon of Mixture on baking Tray, Flaten each one with a Fork.
- Sprinkle remaining chocolate Chips on the top,
- Bake in Oven for 10\15 Minutes.
- leave to rest for a few minutes and put on a Wire Tray to Cool.