Cinnamon, Pecan and Banana Pancakes
Product: Chef XL
Prep Time:15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Serves: 4 (8 Pancakes)
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 medium eggs
- 85g ground almonds
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp sweetener
- 55ml whole milk
- 50g chopped pecans
- Sunflower oil
- Mash the banana in a bowl using a fork
- add the mashed banana to the Chef XL mixer bowl and crack in the eggs
- Add in the ground almonds, cinnamon, sweetner and milk using the whisk on speed 1, mix well
- Add half of the pecans and mix again on speed 1 until just combined.
- Pour into a jug and leave stand for 3 minutes.
- Heat a non stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Lightly oil the pan using a large spoon, place the batter in rounds in the frying pan, about 8-10cm in diameter
- Cook pancakes on their first side for 1-2 mins or unitl small bubbles appear and pop on the surface
- Flip pancakes over and cook for a further minute on the other side or unitl lightly golden and remove.
Serve pancakes stacked on a plate, dollop on some cream, sprinkle over remaining pecans and drizzle over maple syrup.