– 100g Unsalted Butter, diced
– 100g Demerara Sugar
– 100g Clear Honey
– 200g Porridge Oats
– 125g Milk Chocolate, chopped
– 2 x Crunchy bars, chopped (70g multipack)
1) Preheat your oven to 180C/160CFan and line a 6x6inch Square tin with parchment paper!
2) In a medium pan add your Butter, Sugar, and Honey – on a low-medium heat, stir together and melt your ingredients till the butter has melted, and the sugar has dissolved.
3) Once the mixture has melted, add you porridge oats, and the honey mixture to a large bowl and mix together! Press down evenly into the prepared tin, and bake in the oven for 18-22 minutes until baked through, it’ll start to go golden and crispy at the edges!
4) Once baked, remove from the oven and leave to cool in the tin. Once cooled, melt your chocolate and pour over the top, and then sprinkle over and press in your honeycomb bars!
5) Leave to set, then cut into squares (I cut 25) and enjoy!