- 1 cup (8oz /225g) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (4floz/115ml) cream
- 1/4 cup (2oz/57gg) sugar
- 1/2 cup (11/2oz/ 43g) crushed digestive biscuits
- 2 tablespoons (1oz/30g) butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons funfetti sprinkles
- Pink food colouring
- Whipped cream for topping
- Funfetti sprinkles for topping
- First make your cheesecake filling – In a medium bowl whip the cream cheese by hand or using an electric hand mixer until light and fluffy. Add in the cream, sugar, vanilla extract, sprinkles and 1 drop of pink food colouring. Whip until thick, fluffy and all of the sugar has dissolved and the mix is even in light pink colour. Set aside.
- To make your “crust” layer combine the crushed digestive biscuits with the melted butter in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Next assemble your single serve cheesecake. In your serving glass begin to layer the crushed digestive biscuits and Funfetti cheesecake filling
- Repeat each layer until your glass is full being careful to keep each layer defined.
- Top with whipped cream, additional graham crackers and sprinkles. Enjoy!
- Keep in the fridge for up to 3 days
* The cheesecake in the pic was made in a small 6inch foil tin suitable for two servings.