Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Memory feature
Carbon monoxide is a colourless, odourless, tasteless toxic gas. It is produced by fuel burning appliances. Ideally you should place an alarm in each room that contains a fuel burning appliance.
- Records Carbon Monoxide Exposure – The memory feature allows you check if CO has been detected while you were away.
- Powered for up to 5 years, Replaceable Alkaline battery
- Loud distinct alarm (85 dBA at 3 meters)
- Advanced CO gas sensor – based on electrochemical technology
- Easy to use Test/Silencer button
- Power and alarm indicator lights
- End of life indicator
- Easy to install
- Automatic self diagnostics
- 2 Year Guarantee.