Expression ET-2600 EcoTank® All-in-One Printer
- Cartridge-free printingRunning out of ink can be frustrating. Even if you’ve stocked up, it still takes time to change a cartridge. Epson’s EcoTank has a ultra-high-capacity ink tank system, which completely removes the need for cartridges and comes with up to two years’ worth of ink
- Ultra-low costDid you know that Epson’s EcoTank can reduce printing costs by 74%? It comes with high yield ink bottles that can print an impressive 4,500 pages in black and 7,500 pages in colour. That means you’ll receive an extremely low cost-per-page.
- Easy to useWe think printing should be simple and fuss free. That’s why our ink tank system is fully integrated and purpose-built. From the very start, it’s straightforward to set-up with just three easy steps. It’s clean and efficient too.
- Mobile printingEquipped with Wi-Fi, the ET-2600 can send documents to print from smartphones and tablets using the free Epson iPrint4 app. You can even email files from anywhere in the world via Epson Email Print.
- Peace of mind
- The EcoTank has been purpose-built to provide a long-term printing solution. It delivers consistent and reliable results thanks to our advanced Micro Piezo printhead and genuine Epson ink. In fact, we’re so confident in it, that we provide a three year warranty (upon registration).
Product features and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Printing Method – Epson Micro Piezo™ print head
Nozzle Configuration – 180 Nozzles Black, 59 Nozzles per Color
Minimum Droplet Size – 3 pl, With Variable-Sized Droplet Technology
Ink Technology – Dye Ink
Printing Resolution – 5,760 x 1,440 DPI
Application – Home, Office Desktop
All-in-One Functions – Print, Scan, Copy
Printing Speed ISO/IEC 24734 – 10 pages/min Monochrome, 5 pages/min Colour, 69 Seconds per 10 x 15 cm photo
Printing Speed – 33 pages/min Monochrome (plain paper 75 g/m²), 15 pages/min Colour (plain paper 75 g/m²), 27 Seconds per 10 x 15 cm photo (Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper)
Colours – Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta
Scanning Resolution – 1,200 DPI x 2,400 DPI (Horizontal x Vertical)
Scanner type – Contact image sensor (CIS)
Paper / Media Handling
Number of paper trays – 1
Paper Formats – A4, A5, A6, B5, C6 (Envelope), DL (Envelope), No. 10 (Envelope), Letter, Letter Legal, 9 x 13 cm, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 13 x 20 cm, 20 x 25 cm, 100 x 148 mm, 16:9, User defined
Duplex – Manual
Output Tray Capacity – 30 Sheets
multifunction – 100 Sheets Standard, 20 Photo Sheets
Energy Use – 11 Watt (standalone copying, ISO/IEC 24712 pattern), 1.3 Watt (sleep mode), ENERGY STAR® qualified
Supply Voltage – AC 220 V – 240 V, 50 Hz – 60 Hz
Product dimensions – 445 x 304 x 169 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
Product weight – 4.6 kg
Noise Level – 5 B (A) with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode – 36 dB (A) with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode
Compatible Operating Systems – Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, XP Professional x64 Edition
Interfaces – USB, Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
WLAN Security – WEP 64 Bit, WEP 128 Bit, WPA PSK (TKIP), WPA PSK (AES)
Mobile and Cloud printing services – Epson Connect (iPrint, Email Print)
What’s in the box – 4 x 70ml individual ink bottles (Bk,C,Y,M), Main unit, Power Code, Setup guide, Software (CD), Warranty document
Colour – Black