Epson Workforce A3 Duplex Printer 4 in 1
Professional A3 printing
This A3 4-in-1 printer will meet the needs of even the most demanding home office and small office users. It offers double-sided (duplex) printing, scanning and faxing all up to A3, plus its automatic document feeder can process up to 35 double-sided A3 pages. Furthermore, its PrecisionCore printhead produces high-quality, laser-like prints.
Enhance your productivity
This efficient, reliable and fast model offers A3 double-sided printing and print speeds of 18ppm in black and 10ppm in colour. It?s also simple to operate directly thanks to its intuitive user interface and 10.9cm touchscreen.
Minimise your outgoings
Dramatically reduce your costs; this printer offers up to 50 percent lower cost-per-page than competitors’ laser models. Giving great value for money, cartridges are available in standard, XL and XXL, with the highest yield delivering up to 2,200 pages.
Flexible wireless solutions
Print from anywhere in the office with Wi-Fi connectivity or use Wi-Fi Direct to print from compatible wireless devices without a Wi-Fi network. You can also print via NFC with a simple tap of a compatible Android device on the printer. Epson’s free mobile printing apps and solutions provide further versatility; Email Print allows you to send items to print from almost anywhere in the world. And with Scan-to-Cloud, you can enjoy the benefits of collaborative working.
Printing Method -?PrecisionCore™ Print Head
Ink Technology – DURABrite™ Ultra
All-in-One Functions – Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
Printing Speed – 18?pages/min?Monochrome, 10?pages/min?Colour
Duplex Printing Speed – 8.7?A4 pages/min?Monochrome, 6?A4 pages/min?Colour
Printing Speed – 32?pages/min?Monochrome (plain paper 75 g/m?), 20?pages/min?Colour (plain paper 75 g/m?)
Printing Resolution – 4,800?x?2,400?DPI
Recommended Duty Cycle – 200 – 2,500?pages per month
Colours – Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta
Scanning Speed – 6 ipm ( Colour, 200 dpi, ADF?); 11 ipm ( Monochrome, 200 dpi, Flatbed?); 12 sec/page ( Colour, 200 dpi, Flatbed?); 6 sec/page ( Monochrome
Scanning Resolution – 1,200?DPI x 2,400?DPI
Scanner type – Contact image sensor (CIS)
- Type of fax – Walk-up black and white and colour fax capability
- Fax Transmission Speed -?Up to 33.6kbps / Approx. 3 sec/page
- Fax speed dials (max) -?200?names and numbers
- Page memory -?Up to 550 pages/ 6MB (ITU-T No. 1 chart)
- Fax Functions -?Favorites, PC Fax, Auto Redial, Speed Dial
Paper / Media Handling
- Paper Formats – A3+, A3, A4, A5, A6, B4, B5, C4 (Envelope), C6 (Envelope), DL (Envelope), No. 10 (Envelope), Letter, 9 x 13 cm, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 16:9, User defined, Legal
- Automatic Document Feeder -?35?pages
- Compatible Paper Weight -?64?g/m? – 256?g/m?
- Duplex -?Yes (A4/A3, plain paper)
- Output Tray Capacity -?125?Sheets
- Interfaces -?Hi-Speed USB – compatible with USB 2.0 specification, Wired Network, Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Near Field Communication (NFC), USB host
- Mobile and Cloud printing services – Epson Connect (iPrint, Email Print, Remote Print Driver, Scan-to-Cloud), Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print
- Product dimensions – 567??x?452?x?340?mm?(Width x Depth x Height)
- Product weight – 18.7?kg
- Compatible Operating Systems – Mac OS 10.5.8 or later, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2003 (32/64bit), Windows Server 2008 (32/64bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 (64bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows server 2003 R2
- Touchscreen, Direct print from USB
- LCD screen – 10.9?cm
- Media Handling – Automatic duplex (A4/A3, plain paper), Borderless print, Rear specialty media feed, Thick Media Support