Fitbit Inspire 3 Health & Fitness Tracker – Lilac Bliss / Black | FB424BKLV
Meet Fitbit Inspire 3—the health & fitness tracker that helps you do what you love and feel your best. All you have to do is wear it.
Daily Readiness Score
24/7 heart rate
Active Zone Minutes
Cardio Fitness Score
Automatic exercise tracking
Steps, distance & calories
SpO2 (Blood Oxygen) Tracking
Skin temperature variation
Heart rate variability
Blood glucose tracking (in app only)
Resting heart rate
High & low heart rate notifications
Irregular heart rhythm notifications
Menstrual health tracking
STRESS & SLEEP
Stress Management Score
Relax breathing sessions
Sleep tracking & sleep stages
Smart Wake alarm
SMARTS & MORE
Up to 10 day battery
Call, Text & App Notifications
Find My Phone
Always-on display mode
Do not disturb & sleep mode
Clock faces & accessories
Fitbit Premium Membership
- Fitbit Inspire 3
- Classic wristband (both small & large)
- Charging cable
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data, minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for the last 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at 1-second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5-second intervals all other times
The Inspire 3 band is made of a premium, comfortable silicone (similar to that used in many sport watches) and fastens with a plastic buckle and tang.
The Fitbit app is compatible with most popular phones. To set up and use your Fitbit products and services, you must install the Fitbit app on a compatible device running one of the following operating systems:
- Apple iOS 14 or higher.
- Android OS 10 or higher. Android users can set up Inspire 3 faster with Google Fast Pair. See additional tips for Android phones here.
- Syncing range: Up to 9m
- Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 10+. Check your device compatibility.
- Syncing requires Bluetooth® LE and internet connection.
Sensors & Components
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Optical heart rate monitor
- Vibration motor
- Red and infrared sensors for blood oxygen (SpO2) monitoring
- Ambient light sensor
Swimproof (water resistant to 50 metres). After getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band because, as with any wearable device, it’s best for your skin if the band is clean and dry. Learn more.
Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device and different movements.
Print this guide to find the right size for you. Both small and large sizes included in box.
Fits wrist 137 – 193mm in circumference
Fits wrist 193 – 221mm in circumference
39.32mm l x 18.6mm w x 11.75mm h
Battery & Power
Battery life of up to 10 days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings and other factors; actual results will vary. We recommend charging your tracker every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time (0-100%): Two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth®
Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. If the band gets wet or you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on. Learn more.
- Operating temperature: 0° to 40°C
- Maximum operating altitude: 8,534 m