Activity Tracker with 1+ Year Battery Life
- Features always-on customisable colour display and 1+ year battery life1; no charging necessary
- Tracks steps, distance and calories burned, monitors sleep and provides a personalised daily step goal2
- Safe for swimming and showering3
- Periodically syncs to Garmin Connect™, where you can save, plan and share your activities, get involved in social challenges and more
- Garmin Move IQ® feature automatically detects activity and classifies activity type on Garmin Connect
The vívofit 4 activity tracker follows your progress 24/7 thanks to its 1+ year battery life. It’s also safe for the pool or the shower, and its always-on colour display is bright and easy to see, even in the sunlight. Customise the screen with colour themes, watch faces and text phrases.
Convenience on Your Wrist
Use the weather widget for a quick, illustrated look at what the day is going to bring. Set an alarm in the app that will go off on your device, or even set a countdown timer right from your wrist. Misplaced your phone? vívofit 4 can help you with that, too.
Get Moving, the Easy Way
No need to manually start and stop your activity timer — Move IQ has you covered. It can automatically capture and classify different activities such as walking, running, biking, swimming and using an elliptical. For walks and runs, it can even start an activity timer automatically. Review the captured data later on Garmin Connect.
Personalised Activity Tracking Plus Motivation
In addition to tracking steps, distance, calories burned and sleep, it also tracks periods of inactivity. A coloured move bar fills up to alert you if you’ve been stationary for too long. Reset it by walking for a couple of minutes. vívofit 4 even learns your current activity level then assigns an attainable daily step goal. As you meet your milestones, it will adjust your goal for the next day, gradually nudging you toward a healthier lifestyle.
Share and Compete
Throughout your day, vívofit 4 periodically syncs to Garmin Connect. The Garmin Connect™ app makes it easier than ever to beat yesterday. Bold, colourful activity cards provide all your statistics at a glance. Scroll down to easily compare today’s totals to past results, or tap in for more detailed information. Activities and other health measurements recorded by your device are presented in vivid detail. And the data you see is customised just for you and the way you move, without all the filler.
Step Challenges with Your Kids
Use the Toe-to-Toe™ feature to challenge your kids to a step competition. Your vívofit 4 activity tracker can wirelessly connect to your child’s nearby vívofit jr. 2 or even another vívofit 4 to kick off an instant timed step competition. It’s all controlled right from the wrist, and once the competition is over, you’ll both see the total number of steps during the one-on-one challenge and find out who triumphed.
1 Under typical use; battery life may vary depending on usage 2 Activity tracking accuracy 3 See Water Rating
|Strap material||Silicone or TPU|
|Physical size||Circumference (small/medium): 122-188 mm
Circumference (large): 148-215 mm
|Weight||Small/medium: 25 g
Large: 25.5 g
|Display type||Sunlight-visible, transflective 8-colour memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
|Display size||11 x 11 mm|
|Display resolution||88 x 88 pixels|
|Battery life||Up to 1 year (2 x SR43 user replaceable)|
|Memory/history||4 weeks of activity data|
Daily smart features
- Connectivity – Bluetooth® Smart and ANT+®
- Find my phone
- Smartphone compatibility – iPhone®, Android™
- Compatible with Garmin Connect™ Mobile
Activity tracking features
- Step counter
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Calories burned
- Distance travelled
- Intensity minutes (moderate)
- Move IQ™
- Toe-to-Toe™ Challenges