Fast, from start to finish
- Steam 35g/min; 110g steam boost
- Ceramic soleplate
- Safety Auto off + Anti-calc
- 2200 Watts – enabling constant high steam output
- 110-g steam boost to remove stubborn creases easily
- Continuous steam output up to 35 g/min
- Ceramic soleplate for better gliding performance, scratch-resistant and easy to clean.
- Vertical steam for crease removal in hanging fabrics
- Calc clean slider to easily remove scale out of your iron. This steam iron can be operated with normal tap water, and the calc clean slider makes it easy to remove any built-up scale from your iron. To maintain the performance of your Philips steam iron, you should use this scale clean function once a month when using normal tap water.
- Iron switches off automatically when left unattended – If it is left on its heel rest it will switch off in 8 minutes. When left on the soleplate or on the side, it only takes 30 seconds before the iron shuts off.
- Drip-stop system keeps your garments spotless while ironing
- Triple precision tip for optimal control and visibilit. The tip of this Philips iron is precise in 3 ways: it has a pointed tip, button groove and a sleek nose design. The triple precision tip enables you to reach even the most tricky areas, e.g. around the buttons or between the pleats.
- A fine spray evenly moistens the fabric – The spray function produces a fine mist that evenly moistens the fabric, making it easier to iron out creases.
- Even steam distribution for efficient ironing – Thanks to the carefully crafted soleplate design, the steam is distributed evenly across the soleplate. This way you need fewer strokes to evenly moisten the garment and therefore less time to complete the ironing.