This EasySpeed iron speeds up your ironing thanks to: triple precision tip, even heat distribution across the soleplate and continuous steam.
- A fine spray evenly moistens the fabric
- Drip-stop system keeps your garments spotless while ironing
- Even steam distribution for efficient ironing – Thanks to the carefully crafted soleplate design, the steam is distributed evenly across the soleplate. This way you need less strokes to evenly moisten the garment and therefore less time to complete the ironing.
- Triple precision tip for optimal control and visibility – The tip of this Philips iron is precise in 3 ways: it has a pointed tip, button groove and a sleek design of the nose. Triple Precision tip enables you to reach even into the most tricky areas, e.g. around the buttons or between the pleats.
- Calc clean slider to easily remove scale out of your iron – This steam iron can be operated with normal tap water and the calc clean slider makes it easy to remove any built-up scale out of your iron. To maintain the performance of your Philips steam iron, you should use this scale clean function once a month when using normal tap water.
- Easily removes creases with
- Continuous steam output up to 40 g/min
- Vertical steam for crease removal in hanging fabrics
- 130 g steam boost to remove stubborn creases easily
- Non-stick soleplate coating – The soleplate of your Philips iron is coated with a special non-stick layer for good gliding performance on all fabrics.
- Power up to 2300 W enabling constant high steam output
- Variable steam levels
- Vertical steam
- Water spray
- Non-stick Soleplate
- Water tank capacity: 270 ml
- Power cord length: 1.8 m
- Drip stop
- Continuous steam output: 40 g/min
- Power: 2300 W
- Steam boost: 130 g
- Descaling and cleaning: Easy De-calc