iQ300 Silver Dishwasher 60cm Freestanding
- varioSpeed Plus: Reduce program running times by up to 66%.
- More flexibility for more convenient loading with the varioFlex rack & varioDrawer.
- At the press of a button, the autoProgramme controls the entire dishwashing process for brilliant results.
- Very efficient dishwashing in energy efficiency class A++.
- Energy Efficiency Class: A++
- 14 place settings with varioDrawer on 3rd level
- Energy consumption in programme Eco 50 °C: 266 kwhper year, based on 280 standard cleaning cycles using cold water fill and the consumption of the low power modes. Actual energy consumption will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Water consumption in Eco 50 programme: 2660 litres per year, based on 280 standard cleaning cycles
- Programme time in Eco 50 programme: 225 minutes
- A rated performance for washing and A for drying
- Noise level dB (A) re 1pW: 46 dB
- 6 programmes: Intensive 70 °C, Auto 45-65 °C, Eco 50 °C, Glass 40 °C, 1 hour 65 °C, Quick 45 °C
- 3 special options: varioSpeed Plus, Hygiene Plus, extraDry
- Machine Care – 30 cycle reminder to run cleaning programme
Flexible design elements
- varioFlex baskets
- 3 stage rackMatic height-adjustable top basket
- 2 foldable plate racks in top basket
- 4 foldable plate racks in bottom basket, and 2 foldable cup racks in bottom basket
- 2 foldable cup shelves in top basket and 2 foldable cup racks in bottom basket
Innovations and technology
- dossageAssist detergent dispenser
- iQDrive motor
- Automatic detergent aware system
- hydroSensor, loadSensor
- Time delay: 1-24 hours with Remaining programme time indicator (minutes), water inlet indicator
- Single water protection 24h
- LED salt refill indicator, LED rinse aid refill indicator
- Self-cleaning filter system with 3 piece corrugated filter
- Child safety – childproof door lock, Child safety – Tamperproof controls
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 84.5 x 60 x 60cm
- Efficiency information relates to the Eco 50 programme. This programme is suitable for cleaning normally soiled tableware and is the most efficient programme in terms of combined energy and water consumption.