TP Link AV1300 Gigabit Kit with passthrough plug
- AC1200 – Dual band Wi-Fi with combined speeds of up to 1200Mbps**
- AV1200 Powerline Speed – Supporting the demand for bandwidth-intensive activities with ultra-fast powerline transfer speed*
- Powerline 2X2 MIMO – Establishes multiple simultaneous connections for you to enjoy higher powerline speeds and greater stability
- Wi-Fi Clone Button – Automatically copies the network name (SSID) and password of your main router with the touch of a button
- Wi-Fi Auto-Sync – Add additional extenders to your powerline network by pair button, uniformly sync settings such as SSID, password, Wi-Fi Schedule and LED Schedule for all network devices
- Extra Power Socket – Get power from the integrated power socket for other devices
Fast, Extended Wi-Fi Beyond the Router
AV1300 3-port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline ac Wi-Fi Kit
TL-WPA8630P KIT(TL-WPA8630P & TL-PA8010P)
Enjoy Excellent Wi-Fi Coverage Throughout Your Home
Expand your Wi-Fi network using your home’s existing powerlines. Plug in the TL-WPA8630P to transmit an internet connection to any area in your home and share that connection with all of your favorite wired and wireless devices. A unified network keeps your connection stable, even as you move around the house.
2X2 MIMO with Beamforming
More Stable Connections
2X2 MIMO is like adding extra lanes to a highway. It establishes multiple simultaneous connection for you to enjoy higher speeds and greater stability.
2X2 MIMO with Beamforming Technology also offers the benefit of improved coverage throughout the home, particularly for previously hard to reach outlets.
*The MIMO functionality within HomePlug AV2 significantly improves data transfer rates, especially during peak use hours.
Wi-Fi Auto-Sync for Unified Wi-Fi Network
Wi-Fi Auto-Sync creates a simple, intuitive powerline experience. Pressing the Wi-Fi Clone button instantly copies your network name and password from your router for easy setup. Wi-Fi Move automatically applies any settings changes across the network. Your existing Wi-Fi settings will be synchronized to the new extender automatically.
Plug, Pair and Play!
1. Plug the TL-PA8010P in the wall and connect it to the router with an Ethernet cable. Then plug the TL-WPA8630P in any desired power outlet.
2. Press the ‘Pair’ buttons on both adapters to create a secure network. There you go! Just enjoy the seamless, high speed wired and wireless network.
? Powerline adapters need to be connected to the same electrical circuit.