How do I sign up for a savings account?
Savings Club FAQ’s
- Can I use my balance as a partial payment? No, it needs to be the complete amount or greater.
- Can I see my balance and recent deposits? Yes, from your “My Account” section.
- Do I need to register for Smart Savers? Yes you need an account, if you have ordered online before you probably have one.
- Are payments secure? Yes, payments are processed by Global Payments a leading Irish Payments company. Credit card details are not stored on our server.
- Is there any costs to using the Savings Club? No – we do not charge extra fees.
Terms & Conditions
- The money lodged into the Savings Club can only be used against purchases in-store or online at joyces.ie
- Items can be purchased online or in-store using your Savings Club funds.
- If your online account funds are used to purchase an item in-store, your account balance will be updated by Joyces.
- Items can be reserved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your item.
- The maximum that can be added to an account on a daily basis is €500.
*Terms & Conditions are subject to change