Apple Macbook Pro 13″ M2 | 10-Core GPU | 8GB Ram & 256GB SSD | Space Grey (2022) | MNEH3B/A
MacBook Pro 13”. Supercharged by M2.
The 13-inch MacBook Pro is more capable than ever. Supercharged by the next-generation M2 chip, it’s Apple’s most portable pro laptop, with up to 20 hours of battery life.1
- M2 chip with next-generation CPU, GPU and machine learning performance
- Faster 8-core CPU and 10-core GPU to rip through intense workflows
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning tasks
- Up to 24GB of faster unified memory makes everything you do super fluid
- Up to 43 per cent faster for merging images into a panorama2
- Up to 39 per cent faster gaming performance2
- Active cooling system sustains incredible performance
- Go all day with up to 20 hours of battery life1
- 13.3-inch Retina display with 500 nits of brightness and P3 wide colour for vibrant images and incredible detail3
- FaceTime HD camera with advanced image signal processor so you’ll look great in video calls
- Studio-quality three-microphone array captures your voice more clearly
- Fast Wi-Fi 6 wireless connectivity
- Two Thunderbolt ports for charging and accessories
- Backlit Magic Keyboard with Touch Bar and Touch ID for secure unlock and payments
- Superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- macOS Monterey lets you connect, share and create like never before — across all your Apple devices
Configurable options are available.
1 Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/uk/batteries for more information.
2 Compared with previous generation.
3 Screen size is measured diagonally.
|Ports & Connections||
|MacBook Type||MacBook Pro|
|What’s In The Box||
|Processor Range||Apple M2 Chip|
|Display Feature||True Tone Technology|
|Picture Resolution||Retina Display|
|Pixel Density||227 ppi|
|Screen Resolution||2560 x 1600px|
|Total Storage Capacity (GB)||256|
|SSD Capacity||256 GB|
|Operating System Version||Monterey|
Battery & Power
|Voltage||100 – 240 V|
|Battery Life||Up to 20 Hours|
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer|