• Venus is the ultimate espresso maker combination of tradition and innovation: the original induction-capable coffee machine that prepares an authentic Italian coffee in a unique design form
• Bialetti Venus is made of high-quality 18/6 stainless steel and radiates quality, durability and style
• Preparation: fill the kettle up to the safety valve, fill the filter with ground coffee, close the moka pot and place it on the hob until the Bialetti Venus begins to gurgle
• One size for every need: Bialetti Venus capacity is measured in espresso cups, coffee can be enjoyed in espresso cups or in larger containers
• Cleaning instructions: the Bialetti Venus should only be rinsed with clear water, do not put it in the dishwasher as this will damage the product and the taste of your coffee
• Sustainability: The Bialetti Venus is a 60% sustainable way of making coffee because it produces no waste, is cleaned without detergents and lasts a lifetime
Venus is the Bialetti coffee maker for true coffee lovers. Its slender, beautiful lines with an unmistakable style hide a robust soul, made to last over time, coffee after coffee. The thickness of the boiler walls, increased by 20%, and the use of 18/10 stainless steel guarantee maximum performance even after prolonged intense use. Bialetti Venus prepares a full-bodied but soft coffee, suitable for all hobs, even induction ones. *
18/10 steel body: –
Constructed from 18/10 steel, it retains its luster and its original characteristics even after prolonged use.
Patented safety valve: –
Exclusive Bialetti patented safety valve, inspectable and easy to clean.
Quality and elegance: –
Premium finish and refurbished design for a coffee maker suitable for even the most elegant environments. The new boiler with wide thickness walls ensures safety and quality in the cup, the anti-scald handle is ergonomic and non-slip.
How to Use:
1. Start by pouring the water at room temperature into the Moka boiler and filling it up to the level of the safety valve. To avoid making your coffee too watery, do not fill it over this level.
2. Now choose your preferred ground coffee blend. Caution! The blend must be specifically ground for a Moka pot and not excessively fine. Generously fill the Moka pot’s funnel, without pressing down the coffee.
3. A little secret? Set the heat to low and take all the time necessary; it is worth waiting a few minutes longer so that you can enjoy an excellent coffee. When the coffee has completely risen into the collection chamber, turn off the heat.
4. Now for the crucial moment: tasting. To fully enjoy the aromas released, we advise you to drink the coffee as soon as it is poured into the cup.