Campchef Redwood Fire Pit
Share stories and good times around the Redwood Portable Fire Pit. This easy to use fire pit will keep you warm at the campsite, the tailgate party or on the back patio. The fully adjustable flame-control dial helps keep the flame the right size when roasting marshmallows or cooking hotdogs. The center piece has decorative pine tree cut outs to maintain that outdoor feel when gathered around the fire pit. A set of four roasting sticks are included.
Camp Chef propane fire pits are allowed for use in most fire ban restrictions, check with the local ranger station before use.
Setup and Curing
Due to the nature of lava rocks, some rocks may need to “cure” before a lifetime of enjoyment. To do this, simply setup the firepit and ignite on high, allowing it to “bake” the rocks for about 10 minutes. During these few minutes, maintain a safe distance while a small portion of the rock may, or may not, crack and gently pop. After 10 minutes, the rock will be cured and setup complete.
- Includes heat dispersing lava rocks
- Includes carry bag
- Includes regulator and 5 ft. hose
- 55,000 BTUs/Hr.
- Matchless ignition for hassle-free lighting
- Smokeless, propane fueled flame
- Fully adjustable heat-control knob
- For outdoor use only
- Fire Pit Diameter: 19 in.
- Overall Height: 13 in.
- Total Output: 55,000 BTUs/Hr.
- Materials: Heavy gauge steel, nickel coated steel safety rings