Fuji Instax Mini Evo Camera Black | INSTAXEVOBK
Show How You See the World
The instax mini Evo is our most expressive camera yet. We believe that everyone has their own unique perspectives, and with 10 lens options and 10 film effects, the mini Evo gives you 100 different ways to express yourself through the images you capture and print.
Combining traditional analogue design with the controls and convenience of digital devices, the mini Evo is a hybrid instant camera and smartphone printer in one.
Creativity is paramount. That’s why the mini Evo brings endless possibilities to your fingertips, leaving you to express your unique point of view and share life’s beautiful nuances.
100 Different Expressions
Stunning, evocative, dynamic. Interesting, striking, surprising. With 10 lens effects and 10 film effects, you can create the exact vision you have in mind. Experiment with the vividness, go retro, add softness to the focus, lose the colour – it’s your shot, there’s 100 ways to capture it, take control.
With a luxurious design and razor-sharp finish, the mini Evo boasts an analogue look and feel and even features a traditional film camera lever to print your photos. And, thanks to the built-in selfie mirror, selfies are just an arm’s length away.
Sometimes the shots you are most proud of are hidden in the depths of your camera roll. Adjust the crop, rotate, tweak the brightness, contrast and saturation, add a filter and then print your mini masterpiece directly from your smartphone with the instax mini Evo app.
Captured your piece de resistance? It’s good to share. That’s why the mini Evo turns your smartphone into your very own print gallery, saving every single printed image in a handy digital format. Leaving you to get posting it on social media.
Keep your eye on the shot and go hands-free. Simply connect your smartphone to your mini Evo and hey presto, you’ve now got a remote shutter button. Spot on for group photos, arty portrait setups, even trickier wildlife shots.
Colour and Editing Modes
Our high-resolution prints are now even more worthy of your memories. We’ve doubled the resolution to exposure compared to the previous hybrid models and the results are stunning. Choose instax-Rich Mode for vibrant colours or instax-Natural Mode to give your prints a more classic feel. For ultimate creativity, you can also adjust exposure settings or alter the white balance.
- Simulated Image. Development time approx. 90 sec.
- The instax prints depicted are for illustrative purposes only.
- The above specifications are subject to change for performance improvement.
- The colours of actual products might differ.
- The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by FUJIFILM Corporation is under license.
- The text QR code is a registered trademark and wordmark of Denso Wave Incorporated.
- Print time varies depending on condition of use.
- Image sensor: 1/5-inch CMOS with primary colour filter
- Number of recorded pixels: 2560 × 1920
- Storage media: Internal memory, microSD/microSDHC memory card
- Storage capacity: Approximately 45 images in internal memory, approximately 850 images per 1 GB in microSD/microSDHC memory card
- Recording method: DCF compliant Exif Ver 2.3
- Focus distance: f = 28 mm (35-mm film equivalent)
- Aperture: F2.0
- Auto focus: Single AF (with AF Illuminator)
- Shooting distance: 10 cm to ∞
- Shutter speed: 1/4 second to 1/8000 second (automatic switching)
- Shooting sensitivity: ISO100 to 1600 (automatic switching)
- Exposure control: Program AE
- Exposure compensation: −2.0 EV to +2.0 EV (1/3 EV step)
- Metering method: TTL 256 split metering, multi metering
- White balance: Auto, Fine, Shade, Fluorescent 1, Fluorescent 2, Fluorescent 3, Incandescent
- Flash: Auto flash / Forced flash / Suppressed flash, Shooting range with flash: Approximately 50 cm to 1.5 m
- Self-timer: Approximately 2 seconds / Approximately 10 seconds
- Image effects: 10 lens effects x 10 film effects = Total of 100 effects
- Film: Fujifilm instax mini film (available separately)
- Photo capacity: 10 prints per pack
- Film size: 86 mm × 54 mm
- Image size: 62 mm × 46 mm
- Print pixel count: 1600 × 600 dots (800 × 600 dots when printed from smartphone app)
- Print resolution: 25 dots / mm × 12.5 dots/ mm (638 × 318 dpi, 40 × 80-µm dot pitch) | 12.5 dots / mm when printed from smartphone app (318 dpi, 80-µm dot pitch)
- Print gradation: RGB gradation of 256 colors
- Printable image format: JPEG images taken with this unit
- Print output time: Approximately 16 seconds + 7 seconds when printed using instax-Rich Mode immediately after startup
- Print function: Images in the internal memory and images in the memory card can be printed
- Reprint: Reprint is possible for images stored in print history (up to 50)
- Smartphone app linked functions: Smartphone image print function, remote shooting function, printed image transfer function, firmware upgrade function
- LCD screen: 3.0-inch TFT colour LCD screen Pixel count: Approximately 460,000 dots
- External interface: Micro USB Micro-B (for charging only)
- Power supply: Lithium ion battery (internal type: not removable)
- Charging function: Built-in
- Possible number of printed images: Approximately 100 (from full charge). The number of prints depends on the usage conditions.
- Charging time: Approximately 2 to 3 hours. Charging time depends on the temperature.
- Main unit dimensions: 87 mm × 122.9 mm × 36 mm (excluding projecting parts)
- Main unit weight: Approximately 285 g
- Operating environment: Temperature: 5ºC to 40ºC Humidity: 20% to 80% (no condensation)