Whole Home Mesh WiFi System AC1200 Dual-Band WiFi
- Whole Home Coverage: Deco M4 (3-pack) uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home WiFi coverage up to 5,500 sq. ft. — eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!*
- TP-Link Mesh Technology: With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds**
- Fast Dual-Band WiFi: Deco M4 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1167 Mbps and works with major internet service provider (ISP) and modem.*
- Connect More Devices: Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for up to 100 devices.*
- Parental Controls: Limit online time and block inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member.
- Easy Setup: Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step
WiFi Dead-Zone Killer
Deco M4 is the simplest way to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home up to 5,500 square feet (3-pack). Wireless connections and optional Ethernet backhaul work together to link Deco units, providing even faster network speeds and truly seamless coverage.
Seamless Roaming with One Wi-Fi Name
TP-Link Mesh means Deco units work together to form one unified network. Your phone or tablet automatically connects to the fastest Deco as you move through your home, creating a truly seamless Wi-Fi experience.**
No More Buffering
Network speeds three times faster than previous generation routers, thanks to 802.11ac wireless technology, make Deco capable of providing a lag-free connection to up to 100 devices.
2-in-1 Router and Access Point Modes
Flexible and multifunctional, the Deco M4 includes a variety of features allowing it to serve as a router or access point. Just choose the mode for your actual network demands and experience the maximum wireless flexibility.
Router (Default) – Instantly generate a private wireless network.
Access Point – Create Wi-Fi access for any existing wired network.
Wi-Fi Made Easy
App-Based Setup – Installing Deco M4 is fast and easy. Just unpack the system, download the Deco app and follow its onscreen directions.
Easy Management – Manage your Wi-Fi at home or away in the Deco app, including seeing the connected devices, prioritizing your devices, setting up a guest network and more.
- Voice Control – Pair with Alexa to control Deco M4 with simple voice commands. Enjoy the convenient life.
Robust Parental Controls
Simple, intuitive parental controls make it easy to keep your children safe while they’re online.
- User Profiles
- Easily create a profile for each family member and set custom time limits and online time allowances.
All Decos Can Work Together
Deco M4 is compatible with every other Deco model to form a Mesh network. Expand Mesh Wi-Fi coverage anytime by simply adding more Decos.
*Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Capability to connect 100 devices is based on testing using a mixed combination of devices. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed, and will vary as a resultof 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality,and client condition. **Seamless roaming/No-Drop Wi-Fi refers to the Wi-Fi roaming that supports IEEE 802.11 k/v/r protocol, helping connected devices search and shift from one AP to another within 0.3 second. Clients need to support 802.11 k/v/r and may require additional setup. Performance may vary depending on the client device.