The smart speaker for music lovers.
- Plays music, radio, podcasts, and more
- Amazon Alexa voice control
- Powerful four-core processor for efficiency
- Apple AirPlay-compatible with iOS devices
- Second generation Sonos One with increased memory and updated processor
Sonos One blends great sound with Amazon Alexa, the easy-to-use voice service, for hands-free control of your music and more.
Sonos One’s compact and versatile design make it great for rooms where you’re shorter on space.
Sonos One is part of the Sonos sound system, so you can easily add more speakers to fill every room of your home with sound.
Superior Sound – Sonos One is backed by a pair of Class-D amplifiers and custom-built drivers, meticulously tuned for rich, room-filling sound.
An illuminated LED indicator light ensures you always know when your speaker’s microphone is active. Or turned off.
Pair two Sonos Ones together in the same room for instant stereo sound
Tap to turn up the volume. Swipe to skip a track. Sonos One’s touch controls are always a tap away
Sonos plays all the most popular streaming services, on-demand Internet radio, your favourite podcasts and audiobooks, your go-to collection of downloads—whatever you love to listen to.
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers – perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- One tweeter creates a crisp and clear high-frequency response.
- One mid-woofer ensures you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls – let you customise your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
- Far-field microphone array, used for smart voice capture and noise cancellation.
- Dimensions – H x W x D – 161.45 x 119.7 x 119.7 mm)
- Weight – 1.85 kg
- Product finish – black with black matte grille.
- Top-panel features – Capacitive touch control for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause, microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status and voice feedback.
- Complete privacy – Two built-in microphones to enable future enhancements of Trueplay tuning.
Power & Networking
- Power supply – Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- WiFi – Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Ethernet port – One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable.